What do the Nine Constants tell us about strategy? What do the Nine Variables tells us about strategy? References Toward A Theory Of Strategy: Art Lykke and the Army War College Strategy Model By Harry R. Yarger Found at https://marshallcenterciss.contentdm.oclc.org/digital/collection/p16378coll5/id/417/ Modern strategy by Colin Gray Found at https://b-ok.cc/book/2853358/3b8755 The attached constant and variables lesson Consider the following critique Betts offers and apply it to the Peloponnesian War to determine what it can tell us about the impact of our Constants and Variables on strategy and the making of strategy: Consider Betts’ Critique 5: Culture vs. Coercion: Coercive strategies aimed at an adversary will depend on communication for both Athens and Sparta. Critique 5: Culture versus Coercion: Coercive strategies aimed at an adversary’s will depend on communication. Cultural blinders prevent the common frames of reference necessary to ensure that the receiver hears the message that the signaler intends to send. References Is Strategy an Illusion By Richard K Betts Found at http://www.columbia.edu/itc/sipa/U6800/readings-sm/strategy_betts.pdf The attached question 2 lesson Please use the Strategy Paper attachment to format the paper
- Academic Writing Services: How to Boost Your Grades with Professional Help (4 ways)
- Custom Essay Writing: The Benefits of Hiring a Professional Writer (2023)
- Can You Help Me With My Essay? 1 Best Writer!
- 10+ Ways to Write Me My Essay That Will Actually Make Your Life Better
- 116 Essay Topics on Military Science in 2023. Good Informative Guide!