The Space Shuttle program generated a plethora of ground-breaking space technologies (i.e. re-usability, heat shield, orbiting laboratories) and space operations (i.e. mechanical arms, space construction, re-entry profiles, large crews). You must choose the “mechanical arms” revolutionary aspect from the Shuttle program for your research paper. Your paper should be approximately 8 pages long (not including Cover, Bibliography pages) and include at least five text pages on the selected technology. Use of pictures and diagrams, properly cited in-text, annotated and source cited, is expected. Pictures do not count toward the five text page count. (Pictures and diagrams are cited in-text and used to support the discussion. Pictures are not just space-filler). Research paper best practices (taught in SPST300) apply. Well developed Thesis Statements are expected. The use of Footnotes is recommended. A Bibliography with a minimum of five scholarly sources is required. Formal writing style free of grammatical and spelling error is expected. (Undergraduate 400 Level expectations!) Topics are to be approved by the end of Week 2. As repeat selections of topics are limited, choose early! The Research paper, worth 20% of your final grade, will be due at the end of Week 4.
- Academic Writing Services: How to Boost Your Grades with Professional Help (4 ways)
- Custom Essay Writing: The Benefits of Hiring a Professional Writer (2023)
- Can You Help Me With My Essay? 1 Best Writer!
- 10+ Ways to Write Me My Essay That Will Actually Make Your Life Better
- 116 Essay Topics on Military Science in 2023. Good Informative Guide!