In several paragraphs, 500-750 words (it’s okay to go over), give a thorough summary of the lecture. This must be paraphrased in your own words and demonstrate that you read and understood the whole thing. What were the main points? What new information did you learn? What questions are you left with from this section? Be sure to touch on all of the main topics or themes from the lecture – in other words, be sure to give full coverage to the entire lecture, beginning to end. Think of this summary as proof that you read the entire lecture and understood it. Questions are good, and will be answered when your assignment is graded. Summarizing is a very useful skill, and helps teach you to read for content – to pick out what is most important in a piece of writing. Use your own words – do not copy and paste from the Powerpoint. That will earn you a grade of zero. You can mention and discuss any images from the Powerpoint, too, if you like. Write in full and complete sentences. Be sure to proofread, edit, and utilize spell-check.
- Academic Writing Services: How to Boost Your Grades with Professional Help (4 ways)
- Custom Essay Writing: The Benefits of Hiring a Professional Writer (2023)
- Can You Help Me With My Essay? 1 Best Writer!
- 10+ Ways to Write Me My Essay That Will Actually Make Your Life Better
- 116 Essay Topics on Military Science in 2023. Good Informative Guide!