Thesis idea: After reading Flannery O’Connor’s “Good Country People,” it is clear that O’Connor wants the reader to attempt to find sympathy in characters that don’t seem to be sympathetic or relatable. Every essay you do this term must have the same components. It must be in MLA (double spaced with a Works Cited page which means you will need outside research). You must have an introduction paragraph, body paragraphs, and a conclusion. And every paper must be 3-5 pages (full four minimum; full five maximum). I provide you with the thesis statement, you do all the rest. The best part is you have a choice of a few theses. For this paper, you need at least one outside source, but I prefer two. For your first paper, here are your choices for a thesis: see above Pick one of these topics to write about, and make sure you revise and edit your work before you submit your work. From here on out in the course, you are allowed to make changes to the thesis you choose, but you cannot change the intended meaning of the thesis.
- Academic Writing Services: How to Boost Your Grades with Professional Help (4 ways)
- Custom Essay Writing: The Benefits of Hiring a Professional Writer (2023)
- Can You Help Me With My Essay? 1 Best Writer!
- 10+ Ways to Write Me My Essay That Will Actually Make Your Life Better
- 116 Essay Topics on Military Science in 2023. Good Informative Guide!