Draft your historical report of 500-750 words (2-2.5 pages, double-spaced, 12-point font) on a topic from our study on the Medieval period. Select a topic from our study on the Middle Ages/Medieval period. Search online for at least three credible resources on your topic. (Keep track of your sources by copying the URL into a Word document or bookmarking those sources.) Develop a specific research question about your topic. Develop a thesis statement that attempts to answer your research question in one statement. See p. 246 Continue to gather information from your sources. Draft an outline to organize your ideas in response to your research question. Revise your outline. Write the rough draft of your paper. Proofread and revise your rough draft. Make corrections and submit your final copy.
- Academic Writing Services: How to Boost Your Grades with Professional Help (4 ways)
- Custom Essay Writing: The Benefits of Hiring a Professional Writer (2023)
- Can You Help Me With My Essay? 1 Best Writer!
- 10+ Ways to Write Me My Essay That Will Actually Make Your Life Better
- 116 Essay Topics on Military Science in 2023. Good Informative Guide!