Definition and Context: A research proposal is a common step when beginning a new academic project or paper at school or starting a new project at work. Directions: You need to compose a proposal using the information you’ve already collected on your new topic. This assignment should be approximately one page and follow the MLA style. The written proposal should address the following in paragraph form:● establish your research question● tell why you want to research it (Share why it matters to you and to others. This is the topic’s significance.)● share where you have currently found resources (Be specific; don’t say “the internet.” Instead, use your preliminary research to tell me places you have found information and the names of specific sources you’ve already uncovered.) ● outline your research plan (Explain how you will collect sources, where you’ll get sources, and why you’ll get those types of sources.)In each of these instances, you should be as specific as possible.You will address the following information:· What your Research Question Is· Why did you choose this particular topic to research· How will you go about finding information (Sources you will use) · What are your findings up to this point · What is your plan as far as working on your research paper · Any additional information you deem as being important
- Academic Writing Services: How to Boost Your Grades with Professional Help (4 ways)
- Custom Essay Writing: The Benefits of Hiring a Professional Writer (2023)
- Can You Help Me With My Essay? 1 Best Writer!
- 10+ Ways to Write Me My Essay That Will Actually Make Your Life Better
- 116 Essay Topics on Military Science in 2023. Good Informative Guide!