Community partner project Subject: Keep Dallas Beautiful 1. Review the content on audience analysis in our textbook “11th edition Communicating for Results A Guide for Business and the Professions” (pages 290 – 300) 2. Review the content on persuasion theory 3. Select and define a specific audience that would be a target for the organization Keep Dallas Beautiful. This could be an audience that is served by the organization, an audience that should volunteer for the organization, an audience that should make a personal change related to the organization’s mission, or even an audience that would donate to the organization. You are seeking change in a specific audience. 4. The examples in our course readings relate to a speaker approaching an audience. In your group’s project your scope is broader. You could follow this thought process: How could Keep Dallas Beautiful use a persuasion theory to change individual behaviors for a segment of the Dallas population? Think of a behavior you are trying to change, like driving less (e.g. carpool, shared transportation, public transportation, build more light rail) and consider how to move the audience you defined toward positive change.
- Academic Writing Services: How to Boost Your Grades with Professional Help (4 ways)
- Custom Essay Writing: The Benefits of Hiring a Professional Writer (2023)
- Can You Help Me With My Essay? 1 Best Writer!
- 10+ Ways to Write Me My Essay That Will Actually Make Your Life Better
- 116 Essay Topics on Military Science in 2023. Good Informative Guide!