After reading the article, provide an overview/summary of the main findings, a description of the research method(s), identification of the limitations/additional considerations that might be affecting the results, and compare the results of the study with your previous understanding/perspective on the topic. Finally, based on your analysis, propose a follow-up question or research topic. In other words, if the findings of the research are X, Y, and/or Z, try to come up with possible variables/factors that could be contributing to the results, or that might help contextualize the results in greater detail. * Write up your analysis in the form of a narrative essay. Your paper must address the areas outlined above (use of subheadings is a helpful way to organize your writing). Further, your paper must adhere to the following minimum criteria: 1. At least 2 pages, typed, double-spaced, 12-point font (not Arial or Comic Sans), 1-inch margins 2. Page header – including your name, the course number and name, the assignment title, and the date
- Academic Writing Services: How to Boost Your Grades with Professional Help (4 ways)
- Custom Essay Writing: The Benefits of Hiring a Professional Writer (2023)
- Can You Help Me With My Essay? 1 Best Writer!
- 10+ Ways to Write Me My Essay That Will Actually Make Your Life Better
- 116 Essay Topics on Military Science in 2023. Good Informative Guide!