About Your Signature Assignment This signature assignment is designed to align with specific program student learning outcome(s) in your program. Program Student Learning Outcomes are broad statements that describe what students should know and be able to do upon completion of their degree. The signature assignments may be graded with an automated rubric that allows the University to collect data that can be aggregated across a location or college/school and used for program improvements. Scenario: As a highly sought after operations management consultant, you have been approached to rescue a struggling restaurant. After becoming familiar with the restaurant’s background, culture, and operations, you are asked to provide answers and recommendations to help the restaurant thrive. Your report to the owners should be very detailed, and you should always include the rationale for any recommendations you make, especially when there is cost associated with your recommendation. The presentation to the owners should be persuasive; it should convince them that your analysis and recommendations will actually succeed. Read the background provided for the Air and Sea (Kūkai) Restaurant and answer each section’s question(s). Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper that answers the questions poised and sets forth recommendations to rescue the restaurant.
- Academic Writing Services: How to Boost Your Grades with Professional Help (4 ways)
- Custom Essay Writing: The Benefits of Hiring a Professional Writer (2023)
- Can You Help Me With My Essay? 1 Best Writer!
- 10+ Ways to Write Me My Essay That Will Actually Make Your Life Better
- 116 Essay Topics on Military Science in 2023. Good Informative Guide!